Sunday, July 10, 2011

Recap of the Last Month of My Life

A lot has happened in the last month.

I graduated from UCSD. The entire family came down to SD and spent the weekend there, it was nice. Took them to Lolitta's, toured campus, Emerald, the cliffs, The Fish Market. Graduation itself was really fun. Saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in awhile, sat with some of my best friends, a bunch of beach balls went off, took a lot of pictures. Nice way to end things.

Then I spent about 3 weeks in SD finishing up my internship, moving out slowly, and just enjoying the last month of my life in SD before my lease expired.

Went to Vegas my last weekend in SoCal for EDC. Different than any Vegas trip because the only "Vegas" thing I did was get shitfaced at the TI pool on Friday. Went to EDC Sat and Sun. Kinda wish I had only went one day, but it was a lot of fun regardless. Amazing music and good company. Plus the venue was a lot bigger and better than the coliseum.

Then I moved back to Campbell. Since I've been back in the Bay I've went to Yard House twice, went to TempleSF, BBQ'd at the Vu's, went swimming, and worked out a shitload at Gold's.

Now I suppose its time to start looking for a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment