Friday, May 29, 2009

Yelpbeast

Note to self: hit up these spots over the summer (no specific order)

* I'll cross shit out as I go along

- 99 Chicken (the biggest fried chicken I've ever had)
- House of Genji
- Iguana's Burritozilla (La Vics is better, O Sauce here sucks)
- Hukilau (L&L's is better, cheaper and closer)
- Pepper Lunch (good and cheap, but too far to frequent regularly)
- TGI Sushi
- Yuki Sushi
- Bill's Cafe
- Crawdaddy
- The Boiling Crab (better than Crab Hut, but pricey)
- Amato's Cheesesteaks
- Wingstop
- Kawa Sushi (if this place wasn't all the way in Santa Cruz then this would be my new sushi spot, love the rolls with macadamia nuts)
- A Slice of New York (quite possibly the best pizza ever)

oh yea btw i'm 20 now. shit.

i'll do an actual update later. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment